It is a while since I’ve touched on the subject of finding support for natural parenting.
Ten years ago I found a couple of online groups that supported me – one was a forum that no longer exists and the other was thebabywearer.com.
Over the years I’ve tried different groups online, with varying degrees of success. I’ve dipped in and out of Natural Mamas and Green Parent. But have found difficulties with staying engaged. In one case because of the lack of notification of new topics.
I used to frequent the sling meet group, but now that part of our lives has moved on and the interest is less immediate.
Today though most of my support comes from local natural parenting groups, predominantly Facebook groups. These groups feed into my email or Facebook news feed which I use every day, keeping me engaged and up to date.
I thought it would be useful to have a list of Hertfordshire based natural parenting groups.
- Natural Parenting St Albans Yahoo group
- Natural parenting St Albans
- Gentle (Natural) Parenting St Albans
- La Leche League Chilterns
- Natural Parenting. Herts, Essex & Cambs
- Watford AP and Natural Parenting
- Berkhamsted Natural Parenting
- Letchworth and friends Attachment Parenting Group
- Potters Bar Gentle Parenting (Natural/Attachment/Baby-led Parenting)
- Natural Parenting. Bishops Stortford, Harlow, Saffron Walden and villages
- Natural Parenting : Royston and Surrounding Areas
- Natural Parenting – Welwyn Garden City/Hertford/Stevenage and surrounding
Any more to add to the list?